He Came As The Suffering Servant..

He Came As The Suffering Servant..
"Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done; saying: 'My counsel shall stand, and all My pleasure will I do'" Isaiah 46:10

Thursday, December 3, 2015

7 YEAR TRIBULATION & CHRIST RETURN!

Below is a short film produced by Bob Barber (End Time Dream and Vision), that he recently uploaded to YouTube.  He did an amazing job animating highlights from the book of Revelation:






If you have not accepted Jesus as your personal Lord and Savoir,
pray the prayer below.  If you pray this prayer sincerely, 
from your heart, it will be the best decision 
of your life!


(click on prayer card to enlarge/print/download and share)

(click prayer card to enlarge/print/download and share)




FREE BIBLE!!  If you would like a free bible, please contact me
HERE with your name and address and I would be happy to 
send you a bible free of charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment