He Came As The Suffering Servant..

He Came As The Suffering Servant..
"Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done; saying: 'My counsel shall stand, and all My pleasure will I do'" Isaiah 46:10

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Watch Ye Therefore....

“Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.” 

Luke 21:36



It is becoming more and more difficult to discern the truth these days when attempting to follow the news.  The deception in the mainstream news media is overwhelming at this point and is only going to get worse.  It is essential, for the Body of Christ, to KNOW what is in the Word and allow the Holy Spirit to guide you with His discernment.

The following are just a few excellent sources of current news from a biblical perspective.  We are called to KEEP WATCH and these are just a few of the sources I "lean on" (or God has provided) to do it:












For a FREE BIBLE, send me your name and address
HERE and I'd be happy to mail one to you, free of charge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment